Today I want to tell you all about my evening with Ina Garten in a word "Fabulous."
Ina's story is an amazing one here are just a few fascinating tidbits.
- She quit her government job to find her passion because she wasn't happy with her career.
- She didn't attend culinary school - which totally blew me away.
- She is madly in love with her husband Jeffrey - Ina made it very clear that sometimes all you need is the support of your spouse so that you are able to follow your dreams.
Here are just a few of my favorite recipes from Ina Garten:
- Perfect Roast Chicken
- Chicken Chicken Salad
- Real Meatballs and Spaghetti
- Orzo with Roasted Vegetables
- Lentil Sausage Soup
- Outrageous Brownies
Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you here again at Decor & Harmony!